North Herts CVS (NHCVS) aims to provide its members, organisations and individuals with the best possible service. However, we recognise that from time to time there may be occasions when users of our services feel that the quality or level of service provided falls short of what they could reasonably expect.
Similarly, we are always grateful to receive compliments and constructive feedback, so that we can continue to improve our service. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us identify and address problems and to develop good practice.
You can find a copy of our Complaints Policy here (this policy sets out how we will deal with complaints).
Your continued support and goodwill is greatly valued by us and therefore if you have a complaint about NHCVS we would like you to tell us about it.
Please follow the procedure below to submit a complaint regarding NHCVS:
- The complaint should be made in writing to the Executive Director, who will acknowledge in writing within 7 days the receipt of any complaint. If your complaint concerns the behaviour of a specific member of staff please post your complaint to the Executive Director at NHCVS marking the envelope ‘Private and Confidential'.
- The Executive Director shall (in consultation with the Chair of the Board of Trustees) undertake to investigate the circumstances leading to the complaint.
- The Executive Director shall communicate the results of the investigation to the complainant within a reasonable time, normally 21 days.
- The complainant shall have the right, if dissatisfied with the results of the inquiry, to put his/her case in writing directly to the Board of Trustees.
- The Board of Trustees shall be regularly informed by the Executive Director of the number and nature of any complaints and the outcome.
- The decision of the Board of Trustees will be final.